News & Events
COVID-19 has limited the number and variety of events we are able to safely organize. Typically, we host many different events highlighting our organization, our donors, and most importantly – our clients! Check back here for updates!
Giving Through Song is back in 2022!
We are pleased to announce that Giving Through Song will be returning this year as a live event! On October 15th, join us for a fun Roaring 20’s style night of entertainment at Block 41 – a contemporary and chic event venue in Seattle’s Belltown neighborhood. We’ll be featuring seasonally delightful Cocktails & Dining served by Cameron Catering, live music by Seattle’s Blue Wave Band, and a fantastic Silent Auction & Raffle you won’t want to miss!
Register now at
Alpha In The News
We’re in the news! With exciting projects and activities coming in the future, this is a great place to check for recent news coverage about Alpha Supported Living Services. Have you seen us in the news recently? Contact us and let us know!
Raising Wages for Direct Support Professionals
- Tri-City Herald, February 28, 2022: Caring for human beings should pay better. WA lawmakers must increase Medicaid investment
- The Spokesman Review, February 27, 2022: Cristyl Taylor: Better wages would be a boon to clients and caregivers
- The Seattle Times, February 25, 2022: We’re caregivers and a state Medicaid raise is overdue given the people we help
- Everett Daily Herald, February 22, 2022: Those caring for disabled need better compensation
- Yakima Daily Herald, February 20, 2022: Guest column: Legislature should invest in Supported Living
192 Shoreline Project
- Puget Sound Business Journal, March 19, 2022: Amazon grants $15M loan to help develop 250 units of affordable housing in Shoreline
- Puget Sound Business Journal, May 25, 2021: Intracorp closes deal on Shoreline development site
- Shoreline Area News, May 17, 2021: New development brings affordable housing options to Shoreline – the 192 Shoreline Apartments
- Multi-Housing News, May 10, 2021: TWG to Develop 2 Affordable Properties in Seattle
- Affordable Housing Finance, May 10, 2021: TWG Enters Seattle Market With Two New Affordable Housing Projects
- Puget Sound Business Journal, May 3, 2021: Developer enters Puget Sound market with plans for 2 apartment projects
- Boeing, June 9, 2021: More than $2 million in Boeing ECF grants provided to 37 nonprofits throughout Washington