Support Alpha Today!
Contact our Development Director, Diane Perry, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also donate securely to Alpha Supported Living Services through PayPal or via credit or debit card.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities:
Next year’s annual Giving Through Song gala will take place on Saturday, October 26th, 2024. Join us for an evening of Old Hollywood Glamour themed entertainment, featuring live music and a delicious meal. The event will be held at the Edgewater Hotel.
This is Alpha’s biggest event of the year and the keystone for all our fundraising efforts for our clients. Corporate sponsorships helps cover the cost of the event and ensure that the money raised during the evening goes directly to supporting our clients and the staff that care for them.
If your business would like to sponsor our event, check out the link below for more information on sponsorship levels and benefits.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs, and will often double charitable donations made by their employees. To help increase your contribution to Alpha Supported Living Services, talk to your Human Resource department to learn if your donation to Alpha Supported Living Services can be matched. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with your matching forms or are unsure if your company matches.
Our federal tax number is: 91-0933802
If you shop at Fred Meyer, help earn money for Alpha Supported Living Services by simply shopping with your rewards card. Here’s how it works:
- Link your rewards card to Alpha Supported Living Services at Fred Meyer’s Community Rewards page.
- Whenever you use your rewards card, you’ll help the nonprofit linked to your rewards card earn a donation from Fred Meyer at the end of each quarter.
- Remember to re-link your card every year to continue supporting Alpha Supported Living Services.
Many of our houses and clients rely on the donation of physical items – anything from technology to cleaning supplies. To learn about our current needs, please contact Diane Perry at email@example.com.
For your birthday this year, you can give back the gift of hope! Facebook allows everyone to create a “Birthday Fundraiser” to help give back to your community. If you are interested creating a Birthday Fundraiser and having Alpha SLS be the beneficiary, all you must do is follow these steps:
- Click on the Fundraisers tab on the left-hand side of your Facebook Screen.
- Click “Select Nonprofit”
- Then type in, “Alpha Supported Living Services”
- Next pick what your goal fundraising amount is and when you would like the fundraiser to end.
- After, create a fun title for your birthday fundraiser and a picture if you would like.
- Finally, click create and spread the word!