You can Fund-A-Need today!
Here are seven ways your donation can have a direct impact:
- $10,000 would cover the annual cost of lease, fuel and operations of one vehicle at one home. (Installment payments of $834 a month)
- $5,000 would buy groceries for 4 months for a group training home for adults with developmental disabilities. (Installment payments of $417 a month)
- $2,500 would cover the transportation costs for one month for our Community Inclusion program. (Installment payments of $208 a month)
- $1,000 would purchase tablets for FIVE of our supported living homes to be used for telehealth appointments and virtual meetings between our clients and their friends and families. (Installment payments of $84 a month)
- $500 would pay the annual fees for one homeless client served by our Representative Payee Program. (Installment payments of $42 a month)
- $250 would buy emergency & disaster preparedness supplies for clients with developmental disabilities in one home. (Installment payments of $21 a month)
- $100 would cover the cost of a week’s worth of N95 masks for three direct support professionals (DSPs) providing care to COVID-positive clients in one home.
We’re now offering thank-you gifts to our donors! Learn more by clicking here.